European Association of Independent Vehicle Traders
We believe in "Leading the market by connections"
E.A.I.V.T. is a community of interest embracing independent dealers and associations in the car trade sector. Our goal is the strengthening of the market position of our MEMBERS above all through increased co-operation and data exchange.
The promotion of free trade has been and continues to be a milestone of our work and we are known to be committed to our goals. Amongst governments and the industry E.A.I.V.T. is recognized as a multiplier and representative of the independent sector.
What we want:
- Abolition of all trade obstacles in the independent cross-border car trade
- Abolition of all trade obstacles created by manufacturers in the independent car trade
- Abolition of all obstacles in accessing technical car data
- Real implementation of the EU demand that there be a COC document with every car
- Harmonisation of all European car registration processes
- Harmonized European car registration documents
- Clear and risk-free VAT handling, eliminating the possibility of fraud
E.A.I.V.T. active association work is based on two elements:
Promotion of the independent cross-border car trade
- Organisation of the annual international E.A.I.V.T. Dealer Congress
- Maintenance of our own Think Tank, The ForumFuture
- Large B2B Market for members and partners in the intranet, showing addresses and details of companies and theirvcontact persons
- Proprietary, dedicated forum for members and partners in the intranet
- NewsLetter Information to all members and partners
- Commissions and workshops on a series of relevant issues
- Support for consumers and dealers in the cross-border car trade scenario
- Demand for politics that support the abolition of trade obstacles
- National committees that support the independent sector in various EU countries
- Political lobbying in Brussels
E.A.I.V.T. is a self-controlling organisation
Car dealers must have been in business for at least 3 years and provide suitable references to obtain E.A.I.V.T. Partnership.